NCCC Foundation Capital Campaign
Renew Your Church; Our Ministries Transform!
When you give money for the repair of our building, that money is really supporting our many missions.
Since we are still defining the new missions that we want to capitalize, they are not included in this system at this time. We will be releasing information about these new missions as they are more completely defined.
National City's future is renewed by your generosity!
In order for our ministries to thrive, we need to renew the building that houses them. The roof is leaking. Plaster repair is needed in the Sanctuary. With your support, our building will be renewed and transformed in ways that will help Disciples live out our mission in new, beautiful, and functional ways.
$800,000 is the total need to renew and transform our building and ministries.
- A gift of $5,000 will go towards maintenance and repairs to our pipe organ so that weekly recitals, concerts, and worship services will fill the sanctuary beautiful music.
- A gift of $1,000 will help replace lighting in our courtyard so bunkhouse ministry youth can be greeted by a well-lit entrance after a long day of mission work.
- A gift of $500 will help ensure members, visitors, food pantry volunteers, choral groups, and more will be safe using our space with upgrades to our security and fire systems.
- A gift of $250 will help make sure our three worship services can continue to worship in beautiful, functional spaces with repairs to our sanctuary and roof.
- A gift of $100 will help give a toddler in our weekly playgroup a new floor to crawl on.
- A gift of any size will help National City renew and transform essential ministries for ecumenical witness in the nation's capital, as well as for ministries to the local congregation and DC community.
To give a cash gift you can visit our donations page.
For more information about corporate matching gifts and gifts of stocks, bond or mutual funds, or including NCCC in estate plans, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 800-668-8016, or contact Rev. Stephen Gentle at 202.232.0323.
All donors will receive a written report at the close of Capital Campaign, with full financial accountability, including listing of sources of donations (grants received, Foundation members donations, Congregational donors) as well as itemized list of project expenses.
Please contact Kathleen Burger, Capital Campaign Chair, at KBurger@nationalcitycc.org, for a complete list of projects and with any questions.